Usually how I spend my mornings determines whether my day will be relaxed and productive or stressful and hectic. Here are some tips that have helped me to feel ready to start the day!
1. Get up earlier. This might be impossible if you don’t also go to sleep earlier. This extra hour or two gives me time by myself to fully wake up.
2. Spending time by yourself gives you the opportunity for self care. Do something right away that makes you happy. Watch a funny video, read a good book, go for a walk. Loving yourself makes it easier to love others.
3. Make your bed. This is simple, but will make you feel productive!
4. Write down everything you need to accomplish, then separate the things that can wait from the things that are stressing you out. Finish, or at least start the things that bring you stress. Your mind and body will thank you.
5. Drink a cup of tea. I like green tea because it has caffeine and I don’t drink coffee. This will help you hydrate, wake up, and cleanse your body.
6. Listen to relaxing or inspiring music to set the tone for the day.
7. Make a smoothie. They are easy for your body to digest and very easy to make. My favorite smoothies are the simple chocolate shake because the protein power keeps me full, and a green smoothie that is very detoxifying.
Super green smoothie
8 oz lemon or orange flavored coconut water
2 inch slice of cucumber
1/2 green apple
A handful of spinach
1 tsp chia seeds
I hope these tips helped! Have a great day☀️